To ensure our mission to provide a Waldorf Education to the children Louisville, we strive to collaborate with families of all income levels.
- All families are asked to contribute something towards the cost of tuition each year.
- Financial Assistance is not guaranteed to any student.
- For the 2012-2013 school year, WSL awarded 180,000 in Tuition Assistance.
- Approximately 33% of our families apply for financial aid.
- Families must apply for Financial Assistance through the TADS system each year.
For Tuition Assistance please apply online at myTADS.com or by clicking on the link above. Should you need assistance, TADS customer service will be able to help you through this process. All financial documents that are required, will go directly to TADS via scan, fax or mail.
You may begin your TA application at any point in the admissions process via the link above.
- It is highly recommended that you apply for TA early in the admissions process as this process does take some time. You will need to submit supporting documentation to TADS and they may have follow up questions for you during their review process. WSL will not make a determination as to your TA award until the process and verification of data is complete with TADS.
- When your child’s application to WSL has been accepted an enrollment link will be sent to you from the school. If you have applied for Tuition Assistance (TA), your deposit payment is deferred and your enrollment is on hold until the TA application has been completed and the TA award has been offered and accepted.
- Once notified of your TA award by letter, you will have seven days to accept your award and pay your deposit.
The deadline for returning families to complete their TA application is February 25th of each year.