Support Our Mission
The Waldorf School of Louisville is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization and as such, accepts philanthropic giving from community members, individuals, foundations and corporations who share our commitment to Waldorf Education.
All donations go to support the delivery of essential services to curriculum and program development. Donor generosity supports accreditation, teacher development, pedagogical support, administrative best practices, and representation, outreach, and advocacy – all of which help Waldorf Education to grow and thrive for the benefit of all.
Here are some ways to support the Waldorf School of Louisville :
The Children’s Campaign provides for essential resources to support and strengthen our current program and curriculum offerings. With these funds we can expand and deepen our curriculum making it more rich and diverse. Make a one-time gift to the The Children’s Campaign, or sign up for a monthly recurring donation!
Celebrate the special people in your life or pay tribute to loved ones, while advancing Waldorf Education. Unless otherwise designated, Honorary and Memorial gifts support WSL’s general operating fund.
Donors are welcomed to make in-kind donations of tangible items. Assigning a monetary value to these donations for tax purposes are the responsibility of the donor. Unless a fair market value is assigned, the donation will only reflect the item.
Donors are welcome to make a directed or restricted contribution to support specific projects or longstanding programs, such as our Teacher Education Training and Grants funds. If you are interested in supporting a designated restricted gift program, contact the Administrative Director.
WSL gratefully accepts gifts of appreciated securities; please contact the Administrative Director directly if you would like to make a gift of stock.
We offer a variety of methods that you may utilize for making monetary donations:
- Cash may be brought to the Administrative Office
- Check (made payable to “Waldorf School of Louisville” or “WSL”)
- Current WSL Families may bill directly to your TADS account, or
- Charge/Credit Card (3% processing fee)
Shop to Support WSL
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
3. Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
4. Select the Waldorf School of Louisville as your charity
4. Start shopping!
5. Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Once you link your Card to the Waldorf school of Louisville, all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Shopper’s Card. Here’s how it works:
1. Create a digital account.
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the Waldorf School of Louisville.
2. Link your Card to the Waldorf School of Louisville.
Selecting the Waldorf School of Louisville is as simple as updating the Kroger Community Rewards selection on your digital account.
1. Sign in to your digital account.
2. Search for the Waldorf School of Louisville here.
3. Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
4. Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
The Waldorf School of Louisville will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.
3. Your organization earns.
Any transactions moving forward using the Shopper’s Card number associated with your digital account will be applied to the program, at no added cost to you. Kroger donates annually to participating organizations based on your percentage of spending as it relates to the total spending associated with all participating Kroger Community Rewards organizations.
Use our unique code: # 9001-1395-2 when you shop at Lands End
All contributions to WSL are tax-deductible for U.S. taxpayers. Tax letters are issued by the Waldorf School of Louisville. Federal Tax ID: 61-1217990